JK Business School (JKBS), Gurugram, is inviting applications for its BBA program for the batch of 2021. This three-year BBA degree program is a comprehensive and contemporary course that provides a strong foundation to each and every student. The students are trained through 100 hours of placement training over three years which includes, resume writing, group discussions, interview skills, and more. The students are assisted by a corporate resource center for places and various reputed companies and MNCs make visits to the campus to hire the students.
Eligibility & admission criteria:
● Admissions are given on the basis of merit at Plus II level (with minimum 50% in any stream)
● Students who have cleared the Plus II exams or equivalent examination from CBSE/Board of school Education, Haryana/or other recognised board/or its equivalent are eligible to apply for these programs
● Screening on the basis of Class XII results.
● Group Discussion, Personal Interview & JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT)
Prospectus and Application
● Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from www.jkbschool.org.
● The Application form fee is Rs 700.
Fee Structure: The fee for the course is Rs 2,79,000 and an Rs 10,000 refundable security deposit