A woman who was eating a burger at a fast food restaurant in Bolivia was surprised to discover something “strange” in her sandwich.
While Stephanie Benites was eating a burger from a hot burger restaurant in Santa Cruz, she was surprised by something stuck in her mouth.
According to what was quoted British newspaper “Daily Mail” About Stephanie, she found a severed finger in the sandwich she was eating.
Stephanie immediately posted a picture of the finger and the meal on her Facebook account, attached to a comment in which she said: “While eating, I found this finger in the meal.”
Stephanie continued to post videos showing the reaction of the restaurant’s employees after she asked his manager to speak with him, as he offered her anything she wanted as compensation.
In another video, Stephanie published, a representative of the management of the restaurant chain appeared telling her that the “burger” was ready to be prepared in the restaurant, and that such an incident had not been recorded with them before.
The “shocked” customer explained that the restaurant continued its work as usual, as if nothing had happened at all.
After Stephanie’s post was widely circulated, a spokesperson for the restaurant chain described it as an “unfortunate accident”, explaining that a worker lost part of his index finger while preparing the meat.
In response to the incident, the Deputy Minister of Defense for the rights of users and consumers decided to temporarily close the restaurant’s branch and impose a fine on the company that owns the facility.