Experts specialized in human resources agreed that 30% of employees need to be rehabilitated to keep pace with the needs of the sectors nominated for privatization in the next phase, stressing that efficiency and administrative and technical flexibility are a key factor at this stage in order to raise performance efficiency, rationalize expenditures and good use of resources, and the department of staff There are 3 types that are qualified for the specialization stage, and the second type who possesses the skills and needs some qualification and are the majority, and the third type are those who suffer from weak capabilities and are estimated at an average of 30%
And they need to enroll in a comprehensive rehabilitation program.
Dr. Samir Hussein, the consultant in Administrative Organization and Human Resources, confirmed that the state’s trend of privatization aims to raise the efficiency of services, and better benefit the customer through flexibility in performance, stressing that achieving this goal is related to the selection of the human element more accurately and comprehensively based on what it deems appropriate for the interest The customer at the end. He pointed to 3 challenges in the sectors destined for privatization, which are performance efficiency, final product and profitability, indicating that these factors imposed themselves during the last stage and it was difficult to see them together and thus the privatization processes were delayed for some time, in reference to him perhaps to the start of talking about privatization plans from the beginning The current millennium in 23 sectors without the vision being crystallized and taking the serious picture except in the past few years.
He called for a parallel or rehabilitative program that focuses on the general needs of the employee, and another specialized program related to the needs of development and improvement in each sector, indicating that the current employees are divided into 3 departments, the first is ready to work in the private sector and there are those who only need some guidance and training on the job, and the category The third needs a comprehensive rehabilitation.
Certification is not the standard
For his part, Dr. Mahmoud Khan, a consultant for investment in human capital, stressed that those responsible for the designated sectors need to search for competencies and competencies, noting that certification only constitutes 20% of success in the job, and that human capital is the leader for success, and stressed the importance of dam The qualification and training gap to ensure the success of work in the sectors to be allocated.
He said: The presence of large experiences in the development of human resources will definitely contribute to focusing on functional capabilities in terms of way of thinking, personal qualities and strengths, indicating that the privatization plans cannot accommodate 100% of the working capacity, but rather 70% on average can be transferred and qualified to the systems. Al Jadida, and the rest 30%, so it needs rehabilitation on the ground. For her part, Maryam Al-Noman, a consultant in human resources development, said: The modern economies are currently heading towards privatization and attracting capital in the private sector, which will lead to the creation of many jobs, noting that the allocation of 16 sectors represents a major qualitative economic shift in order to keep pace with global markets And she stressed the importance of the availability of success factors, at the forefront of which is the appropriate qualification for competent employees, with the possibility of the inexperienced and competency leaving the competition to head to other areas after rehabilitation.
Benefit from past experiences
For his part, Dr. Abdullah bin Ahmed Al-Maghlouth, a member of the Saudi Economic Society, affirmed that the privatization system aims to create an environment that allows raising the volume and level of services provided to citizens and residents, and to enhance the flexibility necessary for the proposed projects to support and enhance their implementation within an attractive and stimulating investment environment in the short and long term. The privatization system will also enhance the participation of the private sector in the economy, and provide investment and employment opportunities before it by organizing procedures related to projects and facilitating the presentation of these opportunities in a transparent and fair manner, and the integrity of procedures related to contracts, and drawing on the experiences gained and drawing on lessons learned from previous experiences that have faced a number of Challenges and increasing the economy’s competitiveness to face regional and international challenges and competition.